Telerik have released their free cross-browser editor for SharePoint 2007.
Even though they’ve named it as “radEditor for MOSS”, the good news is it also works fine in WSS3 too.
This means that FireFox and Safari users now get a nice “rich-text” editor instead of a text box.
In response to a query I posted to the CruiseControl.NET discussion group about displaying the version of an assembly, I’ve created a simple command-line tool that generates XML containing the version number for a specified .NET assembly.
I’ve written up some instructions and links to download the tool.
I’m planning to add new features to the tool over time, to do things like:
- Extract Description, Title, Copyright etc.
- List Classes and methods
It’s out - service pack 2 for SQL Server 2005. This (amongst other things) fixes compatibility with Vista.
- Readme Files for SQL Server SP2 and SQL Server SP2 Express Editions and Tools
- SQL Server 2005 SP2
- SQL Server Management Studio Express SP2
- SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Add-in for Microsoft SharePoint Technologies
- SQL Server 2005 Express Edition Toolkit - additional tools and resources for SQL Server 2005 Express Edition
- SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Services - a version of SQL Server Express that includes a graphical management tool and powerful features for reporting and advanced text-based searches
- Feature Pack for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - February 2007
- SQL Server 2005 Express Edition SP2
- SQL Server 2005 Books Online (February 2007)
- SQL Server 2005 Samples and Sample Databases (February 2007)