Here are links to resources mentioned in my presentation to the Adelaide SQL Server User Group (18th August).
- IPsec overview
- Nmap - Free Stealth Port Scanner For Network Exploration & Security Audits. Runs on Linux/Windows/UNIX/Solaris/FreeBSD/OpenBSD
- WinPcap - The Windows packet capture library (used by Nmap)
- Windows Server 2003 Security Guide - Member server group policy and server roles including domain controllers, file, print and IIS servers.
- Threats and Countermeasures Guide - Chapter 11 contains IPsec tutorial.
- Sample netsh script to configure IPsec on Windows Server 2003