Monad, Win2000 Rollup and ADS
Written on September 14, 2005
- Windows "Monad" Shell Beta 2 (for .NET Framework 2.0 Beta 2) x86
- Windows "Monad" Shell is a new interactive command-line and task-based scripting technology in Windows that enables administrators to more efficiently and securely automate and control system management tasks on both desktops and servers.
- Update Rollup 1 for Windows 2000 SP4 (KB891861)
- This update consists of previously released recommended, critical and security updates for Windows 2000, rolled into one convenient package.
- Automated Deployment Services (ADS) 1.1
- With Windows Server 2003, Microsoft extends the platform to make it easier for administrators to build and administer very large, scaled out deployments of Windows servers. Automated Deployment Services (ADS) includes a new set of imaging tools developed by Microsoft and a more secure, remote-able infrastructure for rapidly deploying both Windows 2000 Server and Windows Server 2003 onto bare metal servers. In addition, ADS offers a more secure, reliable script execution framework that lets administrators perform script-based administration on 1,000 servers as easily as they once did on a single server.