In the old blog template, if a post was about one thing I'd found, I'd put a link to it and it would appear next to the title of the post.
The bad news is that it seems the new template doesn't currently support displaying this. Hopefully they'll fix that real soon. In the meantime, I'll go back to putting the link in the post itself.
For the record, this relates to what used to be called 'BlogItemUrl' in the old template language.
I've taken the plunge and migrated my blog to the new 'beta' from Blogger. Apparently everything is stored in a database now, so all changes are reflected instantly - no 'rebuild' step when posting or modifying the template.
Posts can also now have labels, which should help me to categorise things.
Hopefully everything continues to work how it used to. Let me know if something has broken.
- www.perverted-justice.com - monitor chat rooms and work with police
- Advanced Research and Intelligence presentation - Data mining training course (unsure if this is still publicly available)
- www.livewwwires.com - Make the MISSING game
- www.netSmartz.org - Videos of victims and their experiences, also "Tracking Teresa"
- www.netalert.net.au - Australian resources for parents and teachers, including family contract
- www.cybersmartkids.com.au - Australian site for kids, teens/young people
- www.packet-level.com/kids - the original presentation, audio and printed versions.
- Australian Federal Police Online Child Sex Exploitation Team
- Australian Communications and Media Authority
- South Australian Criminal Law Consolidation Act 1935 - Plain text (ASCII) (446 KB ) or Rich Text Format (RTF) (2,664 KB )