I’ve just been asked by Peter Griffith if I could fill in as speaker this month at the Adelaide Dotnet User Group.
I’d already been in contact with Peter regarding the forthcoming CodeCampSA with some ideas for topics:
- Continuous integration with CruiseControl.NET
- Writing a Windows Vista Sidebar Gadget
- Unit testing with MbUnit
Looks like I’ll be getting the content for the unit testing talk ready ahead of schedule :-)
An updated version of Windows Mobile Device Center - the ActiveSync equivalent for Windows Vista.
According to the overview on the download page, the following updates are included:
Windows Mobile 6 feature support
- Information Rights Management activation - Automatically configure the Windows Mobile 6 device to open IRM-protected documents and files
- HTML mail – Set up your Windows Mobile 6 device to sync HTML-formatted mail
- Certificate Enrollment - Acquire certificates through the PC the Windows Mobile 6 device is currently connected to
- Allow data connections on the Windows Mobile 6 device when connected to the PC
File synchronization for smartphones – Synchronize files with your Windows Mobile 6 devices, including both touch screen and non-touch screen devices
- Automatic device authentication - Connect the Windows Mobile device to the PC without the need to enter the device-lock PIN every time upon connect
- Product Registration - Register your Windows Mobile device and get connected to information and offers available for your device
Another fantastic article by Billy McCafferty.
This time he goes through all the details of building an ASP.NET project using NHibernate.
This fits in nicely with his other article on using the MVP pattern.