In response to a query I posted to the CruiseControl.NET discussion group about displaying the version of an assembly, I’ve created a simple command-line tool that generates XML containing the version number for a specified .NET assembly.
I’ve written up some instructions and links to download the tool.
I’m planning to add new features to the tool over time, to do things like:
- Extract Description, Title, Copyright etc.
- List Classes and methods
It’s out - service pack 2 for SQL Server 2005. This (amongst other things) fixes compatibility with Vista.
- Readme Files for SQL Server SP2 and SQL Server SP2 Express Editions and Tools
- SQL Server 2005 SP2
- SQL Server Management Studio Express SP2
- SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Add-in for Microsoft SharePoint Technologies
- SQL Server 2005 Express Edition Toolkit - additional tools and resources for SQL Server 2005 Express Edition
- SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Services - a version of SQL Server Express that includes a graphical management tool and powerful features for reporting and advanced text-based searches
- Feature Pack for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - February 2007
- SQL Server 2005 Express Edition SP2
- SQL Server 2005 Books Online (February 2007)
- SQL Server 2005 Samples and Sample Databases (February 2007)
Released version of Virtual PC 2007. Runs on Vista and Windows XP.