I’m pleased to report that today I passed Microsoft exam AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions, which combined with AZ-201 that I took last year, now qualifies me for the Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert certification.
The exam is quite broad in the content it covers:
- Develop an instrumentation strategy (5-10%)
- Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy (5-10%)
- Develop a security and compliance plan (10-15%)
- Manage source control (10-15%)
- Facilitate communication and collaboration (10-15%)
- Define and implement continuous integration (20-25%)
- Define and implement a continuous delivery and release management strategy (10-15%)
Some areas I’d been working with for quite a few years, but others were new to me. To help prepare I used a couple of resources:
Nice to get that one dusted.